Sunday, November 11, 2007

culture vulture

I hate Indonesian family ties culture!
It tends to violate privacy and for some thick-skinned family members it is a benefit for making life miserable for others.
And I have plenty of them from my dad's side. And being the eldest son on the family, my dad is so used to spoil his siblings and now his sibling's children. Particularly his elder sister and her family. And her selfish, stubborn and self-centered daughter thinks she can snap her finger everytime she's in trouble... and my dad will run to save her. And true enough, he does... But if it's us who are in trouble, they are nowhere to find...
My Mom and I have been enduring such ridiculous behaviour for years but we really don't know how to stop it... Again, it's the culture thingy that you can't break
Just hoping... what comes around, goes around...

I am glad my hubby only have 2sisters... and so far, they behave...

No comments: