Thursday, August 10, 2006

flash from the past

I was paying for my dinner, when someone tapped my arm. i turned and saw Calvin Klein!* He's an old friend, a close friend... errr... an old flame, there I say it...

CK: How are you?
CM: I’m great. And you?
CK: Fine, I’m with my wife
Pointing at a woman across the room.
I smiled and waved to her, she looked at me curiously, not even smiling….
Anyway….

CK: Are you alone?
Damn…
CM: Yes, just had my dinner…

The rest is a short and boring ‘long time no see’ conversation.
He asked for my number and email add. Promised to keep in touch.
Not long after that, he messaged me informing his number and we chitchatted a while through SMS. One of the message asking if I’m seeing someone which I replied proudly that I’m engaged to be married. Well… feeling competitive, anyone?

Aside all the unnecessary, it’s nice to see him again.

*not the famous cK.



------------------

October 2002

She's nice looking, flawless skin, rich brat but dumb.
Unfortunately, she was one of my closest colleagues I had.
But there’s something about her that I didn’t feel comfortable with.

Later, I found out that she’s insecure and threatened by my presence.
She clung to the persons she hated to bring their down. That happened to some other girls at the office (before me).
She’s “oh so sweet” and extremely nice to her victims, and slowly backstabbing them. Once I realized that, I kept my distance. Who wants to be around such bitch.
She felt it but I couldn’t care less.
I spoke to her only when needed.

2004
She resigned after a much talked about affair she had with a new married guy in the office.
Quite a relief not to see her f*%$ing face around anymore.

August 2006
I will meet her again as my office is moving to her co’s building.
But this time, I’m not the only one hating her.
Bitch, I’m coming…

No comments: